Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the State of Florida.
Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, price and availability of any products or services are subject to change without notice, and our current prices can be found on our Sites. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
Cancellations, Reprints and Refunds
We understand that sometimes things change. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible. If we receive your cancellation request after your order is already in production your order may be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
If you would like to order additional product or need to reorder your product because of special circumstances please contact our customer service department at 1-888-721-9758 and they will be able to assist you with your request. When reordering product because of special circumstances, SnapStack® can choose to extend a discounted price for that specific product.
We feel confident that you will be satisfied with your order from SnapStack®. However, if you are unsatisfied, we ask that you contact our customer service department 1-888-721-9758 within ten days of receiving your order to initiate a return authorization.
To receive a partial or full refund, customers must contact SnapStack®, speak with a customer service representative, and then ship their order, in its entirety, back to the print facility. Items must be shipped back to SnapStack® before a full or partial refund, minus applicable fees, will be issued. Customers are responsible for returning shipping.
Note: Applicable fees are defined as shipping, customization, cancellation and rush fees if they apply.
This website and its content are copyrighted by SnapStack®, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. We also respect your intellectual property rights will take appropriate steps to protect them. To that end, we recognize that each party owns and shall retain all right, title and interest in its designs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights and proprietary technology, including, without limitation, those names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights and proprietary technology currently used or which may be developed and/or used by it in the future.
By shopping via the SnapStack® platform, you agree that any material which is provided will not:
- Infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- Be defamatory or libelous
- Be lewd, pornographic or obscene
- Violate any laws regarding unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising
- Promote violence or contain hate speech
- Contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines
You and SnapStack® and its affiliates will agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) brought by a third party, arising out of a breach, or alleged breach, of any of its representations or obligations.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall either party be liable to the other party for any indirect, special, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, even if informed of the possibility of such damages.